Metal spout gets hot.
- Do not touch any metal surfaces. Use the rubberized handle and knobs.
- Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
- To disconnect, switch the kettle to “off”, then remove plug from wall outlet.
- Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table, counter, or touch a hot surface.
DO NOT immerse kettle
or base in water
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
- To protect against a fire, electric shock, or personal injury; do not immerse cord, electric plugs, or kettle in water or other liquids
- Allow to cool before reassembling kit and before cleaning the appliance.
- The components of the kit are NOT dishwasher safe. Hand-wash only.
- Seeing spots? Clean off fingerprints or water spots by wiping the kit with a white vinegar and water solution.
Power cables and adapter
must support at least 500 watts.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner.
- The use of accessories that do not fall under the requirements may result in fire, electric shock or personal injury.
- The Kit is dual voltage, and will automatically accommodate both 110 and 220 volts. No need to switch!
- The Kit is wired with a 3-prong North American plug (NEMA 5-15p), so you will need an adapter that accepts this format. Make sure that any adapter you choose is rated to accommodate at least 500 watts.
- We recommend the IG series from Ceptic.
- Car adaptors: any DC to AC power inverter rated for at least 500 watts will allow you to power it from your car’s electrical system.